Our practice is to always maintain a clean and sanitary workplace in order to ensure the comfort of our clients. Salon Soap is regularly deep cleaned and we wash our hands frequently & thoroughly. Our styling tools & workstations are disinfected between each clients service.
For all appointments:
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival (we will provide hand sanitizer).
- A mask (one that loops around the ears) is mandatory to enter the salon and is required for the duration of all services.
- Arrive right at the time of your appointment. Upon your arrival, please wait outside until we escort you in.
- Please do not bring a beverage or any food with you.
- In order to reduce capacity we will require you to come alone to your appointment. (No spouses, friends, kids, dogs etc.)
- Please arrive with clean, dry hair - styled how you would usually wear it.
- For Colour Services we advise that you bring 2 masks as the first mask may become wet at the sink while rinsing out colour. This way you can then replace the wet mask with your second, dry mask for when you leave. A disposable mask can be provided at a small fee if you don’t have one.
- Please do the COVID self-assessment test online prior to coming to the salon. https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
We are temporarily waiving our service fees for clients who cancel appointments due to illness. We ask that you stay home if you are feeling unwell, exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or believe you may have recently been exposed to COVID-19. We will happily reschedule you for a later date.