For all appointments:
• Please sanitize your hands upon arrival (we will provide hand sanitizer).
• A mask (one that loops around the ears) is mandatory to enter the salon and is required for the duration of all services.
• Arrive right at the time of your appointment. Upon your arrival, please wait outside until we escort you in.
• Our beverage/magazine service will be temporarily suspended. Please do not bring a beverage or any food with you.
• Please leave any additional bags/belongings at home. Only essentials at this time, i.e .keys, mask, a form of payment.
• In order to reduce capacity we will require you to come alone to your appointment. (No spouses, friends, kids, dogs etc.)
• Unfortunately, we are temporarily unable to offer kids cuts and bang trims. We will let you know when we can resume these services.
• Please do the COVID self-assessment test online prior to coming to the salon. If you have any symptoms please reschedule. Furthermore, the Cancellation fee will be waived for anyone unsure of their health.
If you are coming in for just a haircut (no colour):
• Please arrive with clean, dry hair - styled how you would usually wear it.
• Please do not arrive with your hair tied up.
• NOTE: At this time, we are reserving blow drying services (diffusing at low speed) for colour appointments and for clients with short hair requiring a rinse post-cut.
If you are coming in for a colour appointment:
• To help offset salon waste we are no longer offering a complimentary robe for all colour services. Please advise a disposable mask is recommended as the colour will stain your reusable mask.
• It’s advised to bring 2 masks - the first mask may become wet at the sink while rinsing out colour; you can then replace the wet mask with your second, dry mask for your hair cut. A disposable mask can be provided at a small fee if you don’t have one.